Measurements and more... Oh My!

The part no one truly enjoys, posting their "physical stats" online.
I actually don't care about the numbers, never have, it's the photos. I hate having my photos taken. Period.

And sadly (or perfectly planned...), I missed taking the photos due to packing mayhem. I am positive that three days of the workouts won't affect the visual comparisons (especially seeing as I am "holidaying" during those three days).
But the measurements were done.

  • Chest - 36"
  • Waist -29"
  • Hips - 40.5"
  • Left Thigh - 24.5"
  • Right Thigh - 24.25"
  • Body Fat Percentage - 17.8%
  • Weight - 153.5lbs

*These were all taken (except for the BF%) at 12 noon on Friday August 31st.

A side note: This is the first time since in a long time that my thighs measure out to be the same girth! Bobsleigh created a very dominant left leg (power start leg) and it was noticeably larger. I am certain my calf is still noticeably larger though.

So the remainder of the workouts for this weekend can be found below. Sadly, there was a changing of hands at one point in the BodyRock history that led to broken links on their website. But at least the photos were supplied so I can figure out the workouts from there.

Day 2 Workout:
For time:
25 x Single Leg wall sit with small leg pulse in elevated leg
10 x Left leg in and out crawl
10 x Right leg in and out crawl
25 x Single leg V-sit - left leg
25 x Single leg V-sit - right leg
25 x Single leg Deadlift - left leg
25 x Single leg Deadlift - right leg

Day 3 Workout:
Complete as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes
10 x Supported Double leg Jack Knife
10 x Low Squat Jumping jacks with prisoner squat hand positioning and Landing in a low sumo squat
repeat until buzzer.

Wish me luck!
(Thank goodness I have my travel companions to join me in these, they've promised to take part and the company will make it easier)

Much Love,
Lisa