The beginning...

This is the seemingly obligatory "Welcome to my blog, this is my intent" post.
The post no one actually reads because the blog is obscure, will be obscure for a length of time, and will only become well known in time, through persistent annoyance to one's friends/family and with luck someone sharing the blog along the proverbial internet highway and it somehow taking hold in the minds of more than a few.
So with that, Welcome to my Blog!
I've set out with TWO passions in my life and am trying to make them into a career. The one, personal training, through my business PUSH Fitness and the other graphic design, you guessed it, through another business of mine, Visual Messenger.
So the intent of this blog is to take these two aspects and share them with you, the reader, as I would with my family and friends around the dinner table through a collection of random thoughts, no particular order or importance, but all elements that shape me, make me who I am and ignite the fire within. It will be a blog about nothing and then again, about a whole lot, especially if I strike a cord or two for you.
Who knows, you may find you can relate to me a little.
Be it the health and fitness world or the passion for some really good design, proper print production skills and all the amazing colors this world has to offer. Along the way I am sure there will be stories of good food, experiences, fun, family, friends and everything else that shapes me. However, there is no doubt you will find the main veins of concept will be Graphic Design and living an active and fit life and ways that I get to share all that with my clients and yourself.

Much love.
Lisa