Long Weekends & missed workouts

I slipped.
I got in the first workout (although I think I did it wrong... more on that in a moment) but then after that first workout on Saturday, I missed the next two. I had good intentions to do it but, well, things happen.
I guess that's the take away really, things happen. And sometimes there are other things that should take a higher precedent over others. This time it was hiking in the beautiful back country of Alberta. My husband, dog, awesome neighbors and I spent the weekend out west of Longview, Alberta and went hiking, fishing and simply hanging out in what, I deem, to be a truly amazing gift on this earth - the Canadian Rockies.
Hubbs and I chatting about whether to leash the dog or not... this is bear country after-all.

Cataract Creek Falls and late day fishing - 2 Rainbow Trout caught.

I love waterfalls
So now, needless to say, it's time I put in some hard time, play make-up and get back on track. We have one more weekend of camping ahead of us but fingers crossed I will be in enough of a routine to get those done without question.

As for the 1st workout - I think we needed to repeat it. I think it's a required 4 times through deal. My reason for thinking this is because my neighbor and I finished the first round in less than 4 minutes and all the times I read would range between 10 to 30 minutes. It could be that we are über fit but I highly doubt that, I quite honestly think we didn't do enough rounds.

So moving forward I will operate all circuits on a "complete 4 rounds" theory unless stated otherwise.

Tomorrow is going to hurt as I have 3 different workouts to do... or I can be smart and do days 2 and 3 tomorrow, then double up on Wednesday for day 4 and 5 and then be back on track... that's probably wiser.

Bear with me as I get into the groove of this exercise regime!
(notice how I am avoiding photos...)

Much Love,
Lisa